Ruth

20:19

Leia em Português.


I have a crush with animal print and skins. My friends are already accustomed to see me constantly wearing it. About my skins, which changes a lot, in the beginning they used to get confused and they said me all kind of comments...lol. As a blogger, I think it's a compromise to bring to my readers the best of SL. In my opinion, everything starts with a good skin and shape.

Face of Ruth

I love the texture of Angel Rock's skins. They have outstanding features and they are available in many different tones. It's highly detailed and beautiful. Each skin reveals the beauty of different types of women. This one I'm wearing is called Ruth. She comes in 32 makeup options.

Leo


This leopard print outfit from Indyra Originals is one of the latest releases. It comes in 6 colors also with appliers for Lolas and phat azz. I'm not wearing mesh bottom just to better show the curves of Angel Rock Ruth shape. 

Fancy Ruth

I'm wearing:
Skin Angel Rock Ruth skin bronze peach
Shape Angel Rock Ruth shape
Eyes {S0NG} :: Hope~ Abyss Eye - @Kustom9
Lashes Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Fluffy Philisha Lashes AFRICAN
Hair -Likeli- _Black Curly'Fro 
Earrings *MC* Red Carpet Earring by Mon Chéri
Outfit {Indyra} Aziza* *new* by Indyra Originals
Purse Miss LT Amelia mesh bag (Black)
Heel SLink Cassandra Heels Black
Poses Ma Vie. - Moving Light *new* @Pose Fair 2014

Kisses and stay gorgeous!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Devotos do Adoro!