Bella Donna

11:02

Clique aqui para ler esta postagem em Português.

Bella-Donna
As promised, here is another fabulous release from Indyra Originals' fall collection, this formal lace gown. It's available only in black color and I have to confess, the quality of its texture and design are breathtaking.

Bella-Donna_1

It's been a long time since I posted a new skin from MOJO, which is one of the stores I have a special love for. When I saw the new skin Donna, I got enchanted for the delicate features that don't make the skin look too girly. It comes in several options: 8 types of eyebrows, 2 types of teeth, 6 types of alpha layers to show the teeth in different ways, and mesh eyelashes for a perfect match. It also contains 9 eyeshadows.


Donna

Makeups have soft colors to add a natural look to Donna's face.


Donna-Makeups01

Credits:
Skin MOJO - DONNA COCOA new

Eyes Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes (Teal Hazel)
Hair AD -trouble clef   - dark browns 
Hat Mesh_Tulle Veil Hat Black - Marketplace
Jewels ((Crystal Line))"Love Earth" Accessory set new
Dress Indyra Originals Mesh: Minuet Gown new
Hands Slink  Mesh Hand Elegant 1 
Ring POMPOSITY - Elizabeth Taylor Diamond Ring - Marketplace
Nails Ultra Mesh Rigged Fingernails V5 by Jamman
Poses Behaviorbody

Location Pixel Dreams 
Kisses and stay gorgeous!
Special thanks to Indyra Seigo and Ethan74 Rumpler

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Devotos do Adoro!