LOTD Halloween #5 - Slender Man

22:15


You still have no clue about what outfit you should wear to go to that Halloween party?
Here is a nice suggestion of a male outfit for Halloween. The full avatar can be found on marketplace and inworld
. Check it out!

Slenderman-[TOR]-NIGHT---Dark-Came-Over

Guess who was taking pictures right close to me? Strawberry Singh and ManBerry, the ones and only. I couldn't resist and I took a snapshot of her who gave me permisson to publish her picture here and on flickr. Infos about her styling credits can be seen soon on her blog http://strawberrysingh.com/

Strawberry-and-ManBerry_001

Credits:

Full mesh Slender Man avatar etam - Slender Man Mesh Avatar @Marketplace


Location: Chakryn Forest
Kisses and get spooky!

Special thanks to my friend Bardiel, the spooky model in this picture...LOL

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Devotos do Adoro!