Black Diva

15:22

Clique aqui para ler esta postagem em português.


Featuring Deesse's skins and White Widow tattoos.

Going HOT!

Everytime I hear about a Deesse's Skins I expect for something really good and I don't get disappointed.

Naomie-raw-shot

Naomie is one of the 3 celebrities inspired skins recently released by Deesse's. Sasha skin was already blogged here. The features I liked the most were skin glow and lips texture. She's very luxurious.
Another items which deserve to be featured are the new piercings and tattoos line (with Lolas appliers) from [White Widow]. I just loved them.

Thinking about life...

Do you want to go hot like Naomie? Check out my styling credits
Shape FARA by Di's Opera (I modified only the leg muscles and butt size)
Skin Naomie Hot chocolate by Deesse's *new*
Eyes Mayfly Liquid eyes Summer shore
Tattoo [White Widow] Tattoo Elysium -* available at Acid Lilly Galery *new*
Breast piercing [White Widow]  Piercing Spike *new*
Hair Black curly fro by likeli
Lingerie Studded Panties by N1Co *new* 
Necklace and earrings *SENSUAL* by .:EMo-tions:.
Headpiece Iside by Swallow at TDR Fusion
Bitch bracelet by Pomposity @Marketplace
Hands Elegant 1 by Slink
Nails appliers ..::Energie::.. Slink Avatar Enhancement-Fnails Bold Black *new*
Ring P.C; Water Over Wine Ring by Paper Couture - @Marketplace
Pose by Behaviorbody (I changed it a bit using Animare HUD)

Kisses and stay gorgeous!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Devotos do Adoro!