Freebie Look Of The Day - FLOTD

13:06


Helping new residents is one of my works in SL. I don't get any money but I love to see I can help someone to enjoy the game.

Freebie look

Skin Deesses Skins: Nadine - Skin base - hot chocolate (no free)
Shape [BANNED] Shape Fielia mini mania prize - wear group tag - L$ 50 join fee
Hair Eaters Coma - GIFT 03 (L) / Dark Chestnut *free*
Dress {MC} Glados Outfit  Hud Hipster princess hunt L$ 5
Necklace Pure Poison -Group Gift - Leah Necklace *free*
Earrings +:+WTG+:+ **Welcome gift 02** ear-pierces
Bangles -DRD- groupgift 5 armbands  - *free*
Nails [ S H O C K ] FEVER Nails XXL - Group Gift *free*
Sneakers Eudora 3D Inmortal Hi-Tops 10L$ Group Item - grupo free. Join group to get them for L$ 10
Pose and cell phone Label Motion - My Mobile Phone Gift

Location: Insilico East
Kisses and keep gorgeous!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Devotos do Adoro!